Top 5 Romantic Things To Do In Torbay
In the heart of the English Riviera, Paignton’s beautiful views are sure to you make you fall in love all over again. We have created a list of the top 5 things that Torbay has to offer this Valentines.
- Lodge Holidays: If you and your partner or family are looking for a great getaway this February, a beautiful break in one of our luxury lodges. The heart melting views will be perfect for you. Beverley Holidays is the ultimate escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, giving you the chance to sit back and relax.
- Coastal Path Walk: The South West Coastal Path offers a wonderful winter walk for you and your loved ones. Take time to enjoy their company as you discover spectacular view points across the bay. A popular route is Goodrington to Brixham which compliments Broadsands Beach, Churston Cove and Battery Gardens.
- Dine In A Romantic Restaurant: Fancy some French food? Le Bistrot Pierre on Rock Walk in Torquay has charming cuisine. Here you can admire the sunset views across the breath-taking Bay from your table. If you would like to try something simpler, try The Church House Inn at Marldon in Paignton. It prides itself on being a multi award-winning country pub that is great for steak and lamb lovers. At the Old Market House in Brixham, dine in the upstairs restaurant whilst gazing out onto the bright lights of Brixham harbour.
- After Dinner Drinks: SOHO Champaign Lounge & Cocktail Bar is a great treat for adults this Valentine’s Day. With over 80 different cocktails on their menu, you’re sure to find something that takes your fancy. SOHO is located on Torquay seafront, so why not take a short walk around the harbour to round off your night?
- Day at Cockington Village and Country Park: Discover beautiful cottages, gardens, lakes and churches at the heart of 460 amazing acres. It’s only a mile away from Torquay seafront. Treat your loved ones to a delicious Devon Cream Tea at Cockington Manor House overlooking the stunning green lawn.
From all at Beverley Holidays, we wish you and your family a wonderful Valentine’s Day and February Half-Term. Bookings for our luxury Lodges are still being taken for arrivals over this time. Call us on 01803 843887 to book your romantic getaway.