Top 5 Things To Do At Christmas In Torbay?
If a luxury lodge break or touring holiday is on your Christmas wish list, make it a reality by seeing the festive season in with Beverley Holidays. There are lots of sparkling events Torbay and the local area have to offer throughout December and January.
We have created a top 5 list of these wonderful winter days out for you and your family to enjoy whilst staying with us this Christmas and New Year.
1. Totnes Christmas Market: A favourite among all at Beverley Holidays, the market offers great food such as hog roasts, noodles, burgers and hot dogs, with sweet festive favourites like mince pies, mulled wine and crepes. Intertwined with magical stalls and shops offering unique gifts, this event is a must-go this Christmas. Tuesday evenings on the 9, 16 and 23 December, from 3.30pm to 9:30pm.
2. Santa Express Steam Train: Departing from Paignton, you will enjoy a visit from Santa at your seat, delivering a gift to children who can chase off the scrooge. Adults can sit back and relax with a mince pie and glass of mulled wine. The Santa Express will take you to Kingswear and return. There are 3 trains a day from Paignton (10.45am, 1pm and 3pm) on 13,14, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 December 2014.
3. Skate at Cockington Court: Christmas skating rink in front of a festive Cockington Court Manor House, with a roof over the rink offering all-weather skating. Open daily 10:30am to 5pm from 6 December until 4 January, excluding Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
4. Coca Cola Christmas truck tour: The magical and wonderful truck will be overflowing with Christmas spirit in Torquay on Wednesday 17 December. Only a 20 minute drive from Beverley Holidays, the famous truck will be outside of Primark in Torquay Town Centre from 12pm to 8pm.
5. Visit Santa in the caves at Kents Cavern: Meet Santa and some unexpected magical friends in the Christmassy caves. An hour long show, presents for children, mulled wine and mince pies are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit. 13, 14, 20, 21, 22 and 23 December.
From all at Beverley Holidays, we wish you a brilliant time in the lead up to Christmas and look forward to seeing you all very soon!