Here at Beverley Holidays, we aim to provide a high-quality holiday experience to our guests whilst maintaining a green-friendly ethos.
We are mindful that through our holiday parks we have the potential to seriously reduce our footprint and strive to ensure that we achieve this by operating in a sustainable way at all times.
It all begins with our promise to minimising our impact on the natural environment by adopting a wealth of eco-friendly measures, while actively seeking to encourage sustainable tourism through green-friendly activities and initiatives.
This is outlined in our three core environmental principles: how our holiday park can help the local environment, how we encourage our offer to achieve our goal of being as sustainable as we can possibly be.
How Our Holiday Parks Help
- We support local suppliers wherever possible, including Bays Brewery and Hunts Cider, both of which are based in South Devon
- We raise funds for a range of local charities and organisations such as Macmillan Cancer Support, Cancer Research, OcuMel, and many more.
- We understand that every little helps and so we actively encourage our team to adopt environmentally friendly working practices.
- Our offices have been adapted to be as sustainable as possible with low-energy lightbulbs and recycling of all office equipment where possible.
- We make a conscious effort to purchase recycled equipment where possible, with our waste cooking oil recycled for use on road resurfacing.
- We monitor our water consumption on a regular basis through a great partnership with South West Water and use water hippos in our facilities.
FUN FACT: We have raised more than £200,000 for charity to date through sponsored sky dives, charity walks and more.
How Our Guests Can Help
- We encourage guests to give their car a holiday too by making use of our excellent public transport links.
- We encourage our guests to reduce their carbon footprint by adopting energy-saving methods such as turning the lights off before you leave.
TOP TIP: We are always open to suggestions on how we can improve upon our existing green-friendly initiatives, so please do let us know if there are any further actions you would like us to take.