Hot Tub Holiday Caravans
Hot Tub Caravan Breaks In Devon!
You’ve heard of ‘glamping’, now say hello to its glitzy new neighbour ‘glaravanning’ with our fabulous new range of hot tub holiday caravans.
Our brand new holiday caravans are tailored to those seeking seaside holidays with a sprinkling of glamour with the added indulgence of its very own hot tub.
Set in a quiet corner of Beverley Park, our hot tub caravans comes with a private decking area with funky outdoor furniture and a hot tub bubbling away.
Great for both either a cosy Autumn escape or as a summertime treat, our brand new hot tub caravans make the perfect home away from home.
The lovely open-plan lounge and dining area offers ample space for up to six guests where you can sit back and soak up the holiday atmosphere.
You’ll find all the essentials in the fully-fitted kitchen, plus you rest assured of a good night’s sleep on the comfy caravan beds which come ready made on arrival.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 6 (plus 1 travel cot)
- Outdoor private hot tub
- Decking with furniture
- Tea & coffee welcome pack
- 40" digital TV, plus TVs in all bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fridge freezer
- Cafetière & coffee machine
- Microwave, toaster & kettle
- Beds made up# on arrival & bath towels ~
- En suite toilet
- Full central heating & double glazing
- Travel cots are available for hire for lounge area
Why Choose A Hot Tub Caravan?
- Tucked away on Beverley Park
- Private bubbling hot tub
- Lovely open plan living space
- Packed with all the holiday essentials
- Beds ready made on arrival
- And much more….
All caravans are non smoking and travel cots, highchairs, pushchairs and towels are available to hire from Reception. Images are a guide only and layouts, décor and designs vary within each range. # Caravans are provided with duvets, pillows and bed linen, unless holiday is booked with Breakfree or a newspaper promotion. ~ One bath towel provided per person on arrival. Please note, these are not changed and towels are not provided for hot tubs. Hot tubs should be heated up and be at full temperature from our standard check in time.