Cooks - Seasonal Positions
We have a great opportunity for Cooks to join the award-winning Beverley Holidays team – these are seasonal positions.
An overview of the key responsibilities are detailed below:
- Cooks to prepare food to the highest standard for the consumption by our guests
- Deal with guest's requests at all times and respond in an appropriate manner
- To adhere to all food and hygiene safety requirements at all times
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Be aware of service style
- To have great food quality focus
- Ensuring consistency with food delivery
- To ensure food storage, preparation and service meet all temperature guidelines
- To ensure that goods are stored in perfect condition
- To ensure the kitchen is fully cleaned down at the end of each shift
- To ensure that you adhere to food hygiene requirements whilst working in the kitchen
About The Company:
Beverley Holidays is a multiple award-winning family of four parks situated on the English Riviera in South Devon. Owned by the Jeavons family, who have 60 years of holiday and residential park experience, the holiday parks offer a range of holiday accommodation coupled with holiday homes available for sale.
Beverley Holidays boasts a unique ‘one big happy family’ feel which has seen it win a string of awards, with many guests returning year after year to bask in its beautiful seaside surroundings. The group comprises of three holiday parks including Beverley Park, Beverley Bay and Beverley View as well as a residential park Fairlawns, which operate under the Beverley Holidays brand.
How To Apply:
A full Job Description is available on request. Please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
You will only hear back from us if you have been successful in reaching the interview stage – thank you for your interest in Beverley Holidays.
Closing date for this position – 5 March 2019