Chefs - Seasonal Positions
We have a great opportunity for a chef to join the award-winning Beverley Holidays team - these are seasonal positions.
An overview of the key responsibilities are detailed below:
- To prepare food to the highest standard for the consumption by our guests.
- Deal with guest’ requests at all times and respond in an appropriate manner.
- To adhere to all food and hygiene safety requirements at all times.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Be aware of service style.
- To have great food quality focus.
- Ensuring consistency with food delivery.
- To ensure food storage, preparation and service meet all temperature guidelines.
- To ensure that goods are stored in perfect condition.
- To ensure the kitchen is fully cleaned down at the end of each shift.
- To ensure that you adhere to food hygiene requirements whilst working in the kitchen.
How To Apply:
A full Job Description is available on request. Please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for this position – 24 May 2018