Holiday Home Sales Manager - Permanent Position
We have a great opportunity for a talented Holiday Home Sales Manager to join the team with our future growth plans. The last 2 years has seen substantial growth sales and we want to keep this going! You would be joining a fantastic team and we are very passionate about our customers.
An overview of the key responsibilities are detailed below:
- To achieve all sales targets set by the Directors.
- To effectively manage all HHS staff.
- To take responsibility for the sales process from lead to completion.
- To take accountability for the pricing of all units in line with the set budget.
- To oversee all Part Exchange pricing ensuring margins are achieved. E.g. caravan balconies, finance and insurance.
- To ensure a high level of Owner retention through regular events and engagement.
- To provide a high level of customer care to all potential, new and existing customers.
- To ensure all Holiday Home Sales are done in a compliant and ethical way in line with Company processes.
Holiday Home Sales experience is essential, as well as a successful track record in a target driven environment. You would be required to work weekends.
How To Apply:
A full Job Description is available on request. Please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for this position –19 March 2018