Our Beverley Promise
As a family run business, we understand more than most the importance of sticking together during turbulent times which is why we have developed ‘Our Beverley Promise’.
To provide you with complete reassurance, we have introduced a free-of-charge booking guarantee* which offers you the choice of the following options should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19.
(a). Transfer your booking to later: in the season for any time within 12 months of your original arrival date with NO admin fees. If the cost of your new holiday is greater, we will do everything in our power to find the best possible price for your new dates.
(b). Transfer your booking to a holiday credit: which can be used for any stay within 12 months of your original arrival date. You don’t have to confirm your dates immediately, but the credit will be there ready to be transferred as soon as you have some dates in mind, though this must be redeemed within 28 days of your original holiday arrival date.
To qualify for our Beverley Promise:
(a). A member of the party, or close family relative living in the same household, are diagnosed with COVID-19 (proof needs to be supplied).
(b). If you’re told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app (proof to be supplied).
(c). The Government enforce a policy which results in you being unable to arrive for your holiday.
Sadly, we can’t cover you if:
(a). You decide not to arrive for your holiday.
We require cancellation in writing 24 hours before arrival.
Keeping You And Our Team Safe During Your Future Stay
We are really looking forward to welcoming you for a much-deserved future break. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team remain our key priority. We have been closely following the latest government advice and you can rest assured that you and your family can relax in the knowledge that we have the relevant health and safety measures in place, including:
- Our Beverley Team will continue to wear masks and we would love it if you did too, and strongly encourage you to continue to do so in indoor areas. Please help to keep our team safe.
- Although social distancing is no longer a government requirement, we ask you to social distance where possible. to help keep everyone safe.
Contactless customer service:
- All arrivals will receive email instructions for our check-in process.
- Should you need to visit our Reception, screens are in place and we ask that face coverings are worn.
- Please use email and live chat on our app or website wherever possible – email@example.com
Cleanliness is key:
- We ensure all our caravans and lodges undergo a deep clean prior to arrival.
- Our housekeeping team are equipped with PPE and receive regular health and safety training.
- Sanitisation points at regular locations around our parks and buildings.
- Please see our individual facilities for information.
- Daytime activities, Beverley Park outdoor pool, the gym and owner events will continue to be bookable events.
- The hot tub, sauna, steam room in the Oasis Centre are open, but the changing rooms will remain closed and we ask bathers to continue to come swim ready.
- We are continuing with the app for ordering drinks and food in the Starlight Bar and Catch Takeaway, but customers are also welcome to the service counters in the Starlight Bar and Saltwater Pub. We ask that you wear your face covering in the bar and food service area while you are queuing and ordering. The Jetty Restaurant & Terrace will continue to be table service only and advance bookings for the Jetty can still be made.
- Facility and activity opening dates and times are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
How To Contact Us
How to contact us during this time…
- Email us in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us on LiveChat on www.beverley-holidays.co.uk
- Call us on 01803 843887 – If we are busy, please us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Wishing you all well and we very much look forward to seeing you again,
The Jeavons Family & Beverley Holidays Team
Coronavirus FAQSee our FAQs
Terms & Conditions:
*If you choose a future holiday date that is cheaper than your initial booking, no refund of the difference will be given. If you choose a future holiday date which is more expensive than your initial booking, we will find you the best available deal, and arrange with you payment of the upgrade price, providing this is settled in full before your arrival date 6 weeks prior to your check-in day. Please note, this policy is in addition to our regular Cancellation Plan, which will continue to cover for other eventualities as noted within our full Terms and Conditions. www.beverley-holidays.co.uk/terms We require cancellation in writing 24 hours before arrival. Please note, if you have booked through another agency or through the newspaper promotion, please contact us to discuss the options for your booking.