We have a fabulous opportunity for dynamic and friendly Accommodation cleaners to join the award-winning Beverley Holidays team. The candidate will work as part of a team to provide our customers with the highest level of cleanliness within our accommodation and facilities. These are seasonal positions and the candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Overview of key responsibilities:
• Have a keen eye for detail? Clean holiday accommodation and facilities to an excellent standard and make up beds in all accommodation.
• Enjoy being flexible? There are a variety of cleaning duties within the department and you would need to be flexible and adapt to meet the needs of the department.
• Complete all periodical tasks including turning mattresses, dusting lampshades and cleaning curtains in accommodation and facilities.
• You may be required to clean window exteriors and accommodation decks as required to suit the needs of the business on a regular basis.
• Food and Beverage discounts
• Holiday discounts
• Recruitment referral scheme
• Holiday Home Sales referral scheme
• Team bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension
• On site parking
About The Company:
Beverley Holidays is a multiple award-winning family of four parks situated on the English Riviera in South Devon. Owned by the Jeavons family, who have over 60 years of holiday and residential park experience, the holiday parks offer a range of holiday accommodation coupled with holiday homes available for sale.
Beverley Holidays boasts a unique ‘one big happy family’ feel which has seen it win a string of awards, with many guests returning year after year to bask in its beautiful seaside surroundings. The group comprises of three holiday parks including Beverley Park, Beverley Bay and Beverley View as well as a residential park Fairlawns, which operate under the Beverley Holidays brand.
How To Apply:
A full Job Description is available on request. Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org