Perfect for families wanting time away from the amusement arcades
In between Paignton and Brixham, Broadsands Beach is perfect for families wanting time away from the amusement arcades.
There’s also a large area of parkland behind the beach which is perfect for a kick around, and the car park leads straight on to the long level promenade.
Dogs are not allowed during the summer season. There is a dog (on leads) exercise area on the green behind the beach.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide Dog permitted
- Parking Areas for disabled visitors
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Beach wheelchair available for daily hire
- First Aid Room
- Shower facilities
- On-site café/restaurant
- Picnic site
- Dogs accepted – but not in summer