Perfect for families wanting time away from the amusement arcades
In between Paignton and Brixham, Broadsands beach is perfect for families wanting time away from the amusement arcades. There’s also a large area of parkland behind the beach which is perfect for a kick around.
The car park leads straight on to the long level promenade, access to the beach however is not easy, via steps with handrails.
Disabled toilet facilities
Dogs are not allowed during the summer season. There is a dog (on leads) exercise area on the green behind the beach.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide Dog permitted
- Parking Areas for disabled visitors
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Beach wheelchair available for daily hire
- First Aid Room
- Shower facilities
- On-site café/restaurant
- Picnic site
- Dogs accepted – but not in summer