A family-friendly gem of a beach, the closest to our holiday parks and our personal favourite.
Located close to our holiday parks, Goodrington Beach offers loads of family friendly activities including a number of different hire options including pedalos and paddle boats.
With a Seaside Award, this a great place to swim in its blue waters, with the golden sand making it a great spot for sand castle building and not forgetting its pretty parade of beach huts.
If you’re planning to explore the rock pools at low tide, don’t forget to visit the Seashore Centre first to learn about the sea-life of the English Riviera.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Disabled access to the beach and disabled toilets
- Easy access from main roads/good public transport links
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Beach side refreshment kiosk
- Dogs Accepted – Year round on North Sands. Not in Summer on South Sands
- Car parking – Close to Railway Station, On Bus Route. On site parking – charges apply
Info and location
See more Beaches attractions
Torre Abbey Sands
Torre Abbey Sands is the main beach for Torquay. It is very popular with visitors and locals alike.Find out more >
A great family friendly beach. The sheltered, long sandy stretches are popular with visitors of all ages.Find out more >
Everything you need for a traditional seaside trip, from its popular pier to golden sand.Find out more >
Perfect for families wanting time away from the amusement arcadesFind out more >