Everything you need for a traditional seaside trip, from its popular pier to golden sand.
Grab your bucket and spade and head down to Paignton Beach where you paddle boat or simply sit back and relax in a deckchair soaking up the seaside atmosphere.
In the middle of the beach lies the famous Paignton Pier, plus you’ll find kiosks, cafés and an abundance of amusement arcades to keep kids of all ages happy.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled access to the beach & toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Easy access from main roads/good public transport links
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Beach wheelchair available for daily hire
- First Aid Room
- Passenger ferry & pleasure boat cruises
- Shower facilities
- Watersports equipment hire
- Beach side refreshment kiosk & On-Site café/restaurant
- Dogs Accepted – Not in summer
- Open All Year
- Close to Railway Station
- On site parking – parking charges apply