Dog-friendly Breaks In Devon!
Treat your pooch to a stay in one of our dog-friendly caravans on which are bound to get tails wagging.
Canine companions will find themselves in doggy heaven with our pooch-tastic choice of pet-friendly holidays.
Available in a range of styles, our dog-friendly holiday homes are a great choice for hounds that like to holiday in style with their cosy caravan interiors and space for a maximum of up to 2 dogs.
Four-legged friends can make use of the doggy bowl and comfy blanket included with our dog-friendly caravans, with a Doggy Info Guide available for owners.
Better still, you’ll find lots of dog-friendly facilities tailored to man’s best friend, including a warm doggy shower for washing their muddy paws.
Plus, our dedicated dog exercise area is perfect for hounds who like running free while their human counterparts can take in stunning sea views.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeping up to 4 (plus 1 travel cot)
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 5 (plus 1 travel cot)
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 6 (plus 1 travel cot)
- Digital TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fridge with ice box
- Microwave, toaster & kettle
- Bed linen#, duvets & pillows
- Heating in bedrooms, lounge & shower room
- Travel cots are available for hire for lounge area
Why Choose A Dog-friendly Caravan?
- Located on dog-friendly Beverley Bay
- Doggy bowl & blanket included in caravan
- Complimentary Doggy Info Guide
- Use of warm doggy shower
- Dedicated dog-exercise area
- And much more….
Dogs welcome on touring / camping pitches, and in selected caravans and lodges. Dogs are also welcome in some facilities, please see full terms on our website.*Please note, All caravans are non smoking and travel cots, highchairs, pushchairs and towels are available to hire from Reception. Images are a guide only and layouts, décor and designs vary within each range. Caravans are provided with duvets, pillows and bed linen, unless holiday is booked with Breakfree or a newspaper promotion. Maximum of 2 dogs per caravan allowed.